The magazine will offer 4 online coaching sessions from 22 November in collaboration with Carmignac.
The project aims to support women in their career issues and their balance between professional and personal life.
Women juggling professional careers and personal lives don’t always have the time – or the idea – to consult a coach. Therefore, Madame Figaro’s business team, in collaboration with the investment and asset management company Carmignac, is launching a coaching program for those who want to learn from female managers and receive advice from specialists in each field.
Led by Morgane Miel, deputy editor-in-chief of Madame Figaro, 4 online and physical masterclasses (see program opposite) will bring together experts, trainers and personalities such as Nathalie Balla, former CEO of La Redoute and investor, Mathilde Thomas, founder of Caudalie, Éléonore Baudry, President of Figaret Paris, Sibylle Le Maire, CEO of the Bayard Group, and China Lanzmann, Catherine Barba, Maxime Carmignac and Olivier Sibony.
The reservation is made online by buying a cycle of 4 coaching sessions (€90) or each masterclass individually (€35).
Masterclass 1: “Doing and telling people” (November 22, online from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- A masterclass to learn how to develop your internal visibility, become a reference in your ecosystem, build your brand image and find the right tone.
- Speakers : China Lanzmann, female leadership coach, Catherine Barba, co-founder and CEO of Envi, and Mathilde Thomas, founder of Caudalie.
Masterclass 2: “Choosing is an art” (December 13, online from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- A masterclass in understanding where the reflexes that mislead us come from, how to fight or avoid them, how to take the big decisions in a career (and a life!).
- Speakers : Olivier Sibony, professor (HEC), researcher (Oxford) and author, and Nathalie Balla, former CEO of La Redoute.
Masterclass 3: “Being one step ahead” (January 10, online from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
- A master class to know how to analyze the world and build your vision, how to transfer and apply it, and expect to put the odds on your side.
- Speakers : Eléonore Baudry, President of Figaret Paris, and Marie-Claire Daveu, Director of Sustainable Development and Institutional Affairs at Kering.
Masterclass 4: “Investing can be learned” (January 20, online and in Paris from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
(Offered when purchasing the package)
- A masterclass to learn why women save less than men, how to achieve financial independence, where to invest regardless of age.
- Speakers : Maxime Carmignac, Managing Director of Carmignac UK, Sibylle Le Maire, Managing Director of the Bayard Group.
“How to develop your visibility, make better decisions, build a long-term vision, develop your financial autonomy… These questions that we ask every week on the pages of Madame Figaro, we will address them honestly with our speakers, with the concern to give concrete answers and effective advice. » – MORGAN HONEY, deputy editor of Madame Figaro
Label about influence for 40 years, Madame Figaro is a global and multimedia brand. It is distributed every Friday in Le Figaro’s weekend package and also has a digital expression through its website, its application and its social accounts. The homepage Madame Figaro recorded 7.6 million unique visitors in December 2021 (source Médiamétrie) and recorded 16 million visits and 10 million video views per month on all units. madame.lefigaro.fr