Want some cool lighting for your Halloween party? Then today’s summary is for you. From smart string lights to a cosmos-inspired projector, these gadgets create an eerie atmosphere.
Light up your Halloween parties with the coolest indoor lighting gadgets around. Of course, the right lighting can transform your interior. But did you know that most smart and decorative lights already have festive colors and functions? We’re highlighting some of our favorites today.
Related: Get your home winter-ready with these useful smart home gadgets
– Advertising –
Add a colorful glow to your living room with the Govee M1 LED Strip Light. With RGBIC+ technology, it brings vivid and natural colors to your interior. Choose from 17 moving effects and sync the lights to your music.
Twinkly Strings are also a fun option, offering 16 million different colors. So go ahead and cover your windows with string lights in goo green or pumpkin spice. It’s your choice.
Create a festive atmosphere this Halloween – and anytime – with these cool lighting gadgets.
1. Govee LED Strip Light M1 smart lights Add advanced colors and natural tones to your ceilings, walls, home theater and any other space.
Add festive lighting to every corner of your home with the Govee LED Strip Light M1 smart lights. Their 4-in-1 RGBIC+ technology delivers richer color performance and more natural tones than most LEDs. Decorate your home with preset scene effects and get hands-free control with Alexa.
Get them for $99.99 from the official site.
2. The Moonside One lamp brings an eerie glow to your side tables and corners. Adjust the light to your preferences with the mobile app.
With its elongated shape, it is Moonside One lamp looks like a modern jack-o’-lantern when you choose the color orange. An incredibly versatile lamp, it can set the mood you want for parties. Control it with Alexa, Google Home and more.
Get it for $69.90 from the official website.
3. Twinkly Strings LED Fairy Lights light up your indoor holiday decoration with multi-color effects and 16 million different colors.
Add a decorative string of lights to your indoor and outdoor Halloween displays with Twinkly Strings LED Fairy Lights. With 16 million colors, music sync and lighting effects, they can create any spooky look you want. They’re some of the coolest interior lighting gadgets we’ve seen.
Get them for $79.99 on Amazon.
4. The Gingko Smart Galaxy Lamp appears to float and adds a mysterious atmosphere to any indoor Halloween party decoration.
If you’re going to a wizard-themed Halloween, consider adding the Gingko Smart Galaxy Lamp to your display. The sphere gives the illusion of floating while built-in magnets slowly rotate it.
Get it for $199 from the official website.
5. The one Philips Hue Tap Switch Smart Dial You can easily dim or brighten your Philips Hue smart lights. Use it as a remote control, mount it on the wall, etc.
Adjust your smart lighting system throughout Halloween night and all year round with the Philips Hue Tap Switch Smart Dial. Use it to change the light scene in a room or get better lighting depending on the time of day. You don’t need to use your phone or tablet.
Get it for $49.99 from the official site.
6. The Cync 2022 Smart Light Bulb Collection elevates your Halloween celebrations with full-color decorative lighting options in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Kickstart your Halloween party with Cync 2022 smart bulb collection. This range includes decorative colored bulbs that can add ghostly light to any pendant or floor lamp. They are some of the coolest indoor lighting gadgets.
Items in this collection start at $11.99. Check the list of dealers on the official website.
7. Govee RGBW Bluetooth Fairy Lights Dress up your indoor and outdoor spaces with festive and long-lasting color-changing fairy lights.
Add a fun atmosphere with Govee RGBW Bluetooth Fairy Lights. They feature RGBIC technology, a DIY mode, music sync, 8 scene modes and more. Customize each bulb to create the haunted celebration of your dreams.
Get them for $69.99 from the official site.
8. Gingko Smart Book Light (linen fabric) adds to any indoor Halloween scene and makes a great lamp for the rest of the year.
Add a supernatural look to your desk this Halloween by covering it in cobwebs and lighting it up with Gingko Smart Book Light (linen fabric). It looks like a book but opens to a multi-functional linen lamp. You can even make it look like a spellbook!
Get it for $49 from the official site.
9. The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance gradient light strip adds ambiance to any room in the house. You can even install it outside.
Light up every corner of your home with the Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance gradient light strip. It stretches up to 10 meters and has preset themes, which is why it’s on our list of the coolest indoor lighting gadgets to buy before Halloween.
Get it for $179.99 from the official website.
10. The BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 LED Laser Star Projector adds galaxy-like stars and clouds to your walls and ceilings, creating an otherworldly ambiance.
Immerse your Halloween guests in the cosmos with BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 LED Laser Star Projector. It shines bright laser stars and colorful mists in any room. Even better, its companion app lets you control the effects from your tablet or phone.
Get it for $34.99 on Amazon.
With lighting gadgets like these, your Halloween gatherings will put everyone in a festive mood. Want to use tech gadgets in your Halloween decor? Tell us about them in the comments section.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Food and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay updated!
Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?