Tallinn, Estonia, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Emily is confirmed to showcase her new native metaverse integrated financial ecosystem in November at this year’s Finance Summit in Bali. The company will be represented by the founder Alex Bychkov, who will develop the transformation of the project into a global crypto-financial ecosystem. In addition to this, Bychkov will unveil new features on the platform.
Embily is currently developing a single entry point ecosystem for crypto users of all skill levels looking for an easy, secure and convenient way to bring capital into the digital economy. In the context of a metaverse, the project will evolve towards a simple and playful approach to user integration that will facilitate connections with decentralized applications and services.
Emily’s default infrastructure should include a host of services necessary to attract and circulate liquidity. The following metaverse-based services and features will be available to users:
– Advertising –
- Buy and sell cryptocurrencies with credit card and IBAN.
- Encrypted bank card products will extend from Europe to the US and Singapore. A collaboration with VISA will also expand the company’s reach to new target groups and at the same time ensure seamless integration of banking services.
- Bitcoin Custody Storage services offering fast and interest-free top-up of Embily cards will be included in the initial rollout phase to increase security and comply with international financial regulatory principles for KYC and AML practices.
- Investments in the real estate sector will be supported by connections to the economy through infrastructure partnerships and direct gateways.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) service for companies looking to buy cryptocurrencies wholesale, accelerating their adoption by retail investors and product and service companies.
“Our decision to develop Emily’s infrastructure is driven by the fact that we always strive to create a practical and multifunctional product aimed at meeting the needs of our users,” says Bychkov. “The metaverse is a promising area in the digital space that needs to be exploited in an effort to mainstream digital currencies among more businesses. Such inclusion will benefit the global economy in this most challenging time, which is also a time of great opportunity, not to be missed We believe in the possibilities of digital finance, and our users value the convenience it brings.
The company’s project development team is confident that the presentation of the new product will attract significant international attention from financial professionals and new users who share a vision of an open financial ecosystem that expands access to digital financial instruments, while the integration into traditional fiat -gateways are preserved.
The finance summit will be held at a luxury resort in Bali from 1-6. November. This is an exclusive 5-day networking event with only 50-75 active attendees invited – investment professionals, financial engineers, traders, family office and hedge fund managers and financial entrepreneurs.
Company name: Embily
There is no offer to sell, no solicitation of an offer to buy, and no endorsement of any security or other products or services contained in this article. Further, nothing in this PR should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any investment or securities or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction. It is your responsibility to determine whether an investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is suitable for you based on your investment objectives, financial situation and risk tolerance. Consult your business advisor, attorney or tax advisor regarding your specific business, legal or tax situation. Press Room: abrelease.submitmypressrelease.com