CDI Paris (75)
Mainbot’s Creative & Innovation team is a multidisciplinary team consisting of profiles from video games or art (designers, concept artists, illustrators, etc.). It brings together the knowledge of the creative professions by bringing them together in the same pole to promote exchanges and benefit from the expertise of each individual in the various projects.
We are building the first educational metaverse (the Winkyverse), close to a multi-player role-playing game based on crafting, which will complement our edutainment robot Winky.
In this context and linked to our Chief Creative & Innovation Officer (and with a super ally on Mainbot’s board, passionate about the subject), you will aim to make the various edutainment products offered by Mainbot the best on the market!
Your missions include the following:
- You retrieve and identify the learning content offered to users in the form of games in a wide range of subjects (life sciences, materials sciences, human sciences, calculation, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, memory, etc.). This ambition will translate not only into educational skills but also social and human skills to be identified using a skills matrix. You want the activities offered by our products to serve an educational interest;
- You guarantee that the productions launched make it possible to develop specific learning dedicated to the correct use of digital technologies (blockchain, social networks, UGC, etc.), to the introduction to robotics and computer code;
- You ensure the correct implementation of the various teaching methods on the media (Smartphone, PC, Robot) of the Winky brand, in collaboration with the game design team responsible for gameplay;
- You monitor and compile the latest research on children’s neurocognitive learning and learning through play and interactivity and translate it into recommendations or missions for our creative teams;
- You translate the brand’s stated educational ambition (Winky, Winkyverse, Cartoon) by identifying the relevant partners and placing it in the French and European EdTech ecosystem;
- You create a network of content providers among the best players and professors in the academic world: Grandes Ecoles (especially IT and engineering), institutes, museums (Cité des Sciences, Palais de la Découverte, etc.) etc. ;
- You monitor all games, toys, movies, series, streaming channels (Youtube, TikTok, etc.) and educational apps for kids.
You have a strong UX/UI sensibility (to master the challenges of understanding and handling our products) and working with different teams (creation, testing, distribution, etc.) doesn’t scare you, on the contrary, you love it!
You are proactive, we expect well-founded and pragmatic recommendations from you. Your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate your ideas clearly make you an important ally with different teams.
Last but not least, you speak English fluently! A good command of English is necessary, our creative partners in Canada are eager to meet you!
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
Attention: Specialist in talent acquisition