Want to change the vibration on your Android mobile when you receive a message or a call? Here’s how to change these settings quickly and easily.
Tired of your Android mobile vibrating when you receive a call, a text or when you tap the screen to return to the main menu? If your answer to this question is “yes”, then let us tell you that you have come to the right place.
Thanks to the fact that customization on Android mobile devices is almost absolute, it is very easy to change the vibration settings of a terminal with this operating system.
In addition, there are some phones, depending on the brand, which allow you to increase the intensity of the vibration when you receive a call or SMS, as well as the way in which the device in question vibrates.
If you need a guide that explains how to get to the section that lets you change everything about your Android phone’s vibration, just keep reading. Here we show you how to change these settings in an instant, it’s easier than it looks!
It is possible to change the vibration settings on an Android mobile
Before showing you all the settings related to the vibration of your mobile that you can change, it is important to note that not all terminals offer the same functionalities. In other words, there are manufacturers of mobile devices that allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of vibrations, as well as others that offer different types of vibrations.
Once you have clarified this, when you go into the vibration settings section of your phone, you may find more or less settings, it will all depend on the version of Android you have, as well as the layer of customization your phone has.
Without further ado, here is the guide to change the vibration settings on your Android mobile:
- First, enter your phone settings.
- When you are in the configuration of your mobile, click on “Sound and vibration”.
- To enable or disable vibration when you receive calls, click “Vibrate for calls”.
- In this section, you can choose whether you want your phone to vibrate when it calls you, whether you don’t want it to vibrate, or whether you want it to vibrate first and then gradually ring.
- If you go back to the “Sound and vibration” menu, you will have the option to activate the vibration when a call is established, when you charge your mobile’s battery or when you click on the touch buttons that appear on the screen. phone screen.
As you may have seen, there are several adjustable vibration settings on an Android mobile. If you also want access to more options, you can download the Ring Master app, a tool that allows you to control volume and vibration in a much more “professional” way.
Can you change the vibration in Android apps?
The answer to this question is yes”. Almost every messaging app available on Android has a special section where users can change the vibration settings.
Of course, each application offers different types of options, so it would be practically impossible for us to list them all. Likewise, below we will explain how to change the vibration settings in two of the most used messaging applications in the world: WhatsApp and Telegram.
To access the vibration menu in WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- In the WhatsApp application, click on the three vertical dots (top right of the screen).
- A menu will appear with several options, click on the one that says “Settings”.
- Go to “Notifications”.
- WhatsApp allows you to change the type of vibration when you receive a private message.
- Similarly, you can also change the vibrations in messages and group calls.
On the other hand, to see the vibration settings in Telegram, do the following:
- On the main Telegram screen, click on the three horizontal lines (top left of the screen).
- Next, enter “Settings”.
- Therefore, click on “Notifications and Sounds”.
- Within seconds, you have the ability to change call vibration settings as well as in-app vibration.
Since we have nothing more to add in this regard, we would like to remind you that you can also change the vibration settings in social media applications. On Instagram, for example, you will have to activate notifications so that your mobile vibrates every time you receive a message or when you are tagged in a publication.