Contents of IT for Business 2275 > Dossier: Innovation fuels the success of e-commerce… and its ethics! / Study: How to implement the FinOps approach / Interview: Aline Bourdin, CIO of Vinci Construction Europe-Africa / Portrait: Benoît Dehais, CIO of the Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée region…
“Experience”… New Holy Grail whether we are talking about employees or customers… But for both of them, the IT department is in high demand and has to work closely with HR in the first case and the business lines in the second..
“Experience” is also our readers’. This issue 2275 of IT for Business inaugurates a new layout that we wanted to be clearer, more readable and more adapted to new reading behaviour.
If the format changes, the content remains focused on the questions of CIOs and IT teams.
That’s why this new 2022 back-to-school edition of IT for Business honors the customer experience, the driving force behind consumption. A consumption that it is up to everyone to do more responsibly, including IT teams. As every year at this time, our file of the month analyzes the digital trends underlying developments in the retail sector. It must be recognized that when it comes to best practices for improving the customer experience, this is not the “end of plenty”.
DSI Europe-Africa by Vinci Construction, Aline Bourdin is guest of the month. It evokes the management of an international IT department, by the articulation of the central IT department and the general management of the subsidiaries, with all its challenges of bringing together but also respect for local cultures.
Whether it’s to save money on cloud spending or to make strides in digital sobriety, an approach FinOps turns out to be necessary. Survey of the month details of its implementation and management.
You will also find in this issue testimony by CMA-CGM (adopting the public cloud), France television (real-time subtitling from franceinfo), from CNES (connected glasses), Renault (DBMS in managed mode) and Decathlon (cyber security).
Without forgetting startups of the month : Decide AI (supplement or alternative to Google Analytics), Hugs face (AI models and datasets), track (measurement of CO2 footprint and definition of green IT strategy).
Below you can see the detailed summary of IT for Business No. 2275, dated September 2022.
“Leading an international IT department requires a lot of agility to be nurtured by listening»
Interview with Aline BourdinCIO i Vinci Construction Europe-Africa
Innovation fuels e-commerce’s success… and its ethics!
– A trade changed by attack… as a booster innovation
– A virtual universe continuously expanding
– In search of one more trade responsible
SURVEY OF THE MONTH
How to (actually) implement the FinOps approach
PORTRAIT OF THE MONTH
Benoît Dehais, CIO for the Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée region
“The public service gives me really good projects to live on”
USE AND FEEDBACK
– CMA-CGM head to public cloud
– France television : francriginfo en real time with services cloud from AWS
– That CNES unleash productivity with connected glasses
– Renault adopts the managed mode of DBMS MongoDB Atlas
– Decathlon expands fuse of its applications clouds
– That digital dynamics French benefits ESN
– L’AI to the rescue of climate ?
– That “cyber score» await further details
Freelancers: Thriving Marketplaces
DSA’s new compliance project for DSI
It is not the weathercock that turns…
– The agility in the service of one more responsible digital
– How do you make outsourcing strategy a lever of innovation
– Decide AImore than a compliant supplement GDPR on Google Analytics
– Hugs face offers one AI Github
– track accompanies CIOs in reduction of C02 emissions
A mathematically flawless compiler