By Thomas Salaun
– Posted on 24 August 2022 at 17.15
Back to school is often synonymous with buying a new laptop, and choosing the right one becomes an increasingly difficult exercise. We have selected the best laptops for you.
Buying a computer is a big investment, that’s why we’ve listed you 5 important points to look at when choosing a laptop :
- The weight : Who says laptop says he carries his PC so it should be light enough. A model is considered ultraportable when it weighs less than 2.5 kg. For hybrid PCs, it is 1.5 kg.
- Ergonomics : For comfortable use, it must have good ergonomics. The touchpad and keyboard must be comfortable and easy to use, this is important. As for the screen size, it all depends on your usage. A minimum of 13 inches is recommended. Many models are now equipped with a touch screen, test the screen’s fluidity before you buy it.
- The processor : This is what defines the power of a computer. The higher the number of cores, the better. To choose the right processor it will depend on your usage. For office and Internet use, an i3 or i5 processor will be sufficient. If it is a professional use with editing software or a gamer use, in this case it will be necessary to choose a superior processor.
- The graphics card : This is the guarantee of a quality screen. As always, everything will depend on your needs. For a gamer, it is advisable to take a graphics card of at least 512 MB.
- Autonomy : Very often you will use your computer away from home and there is not always an electrical outlet available. It is therefore advisable to choose a model with an autonomy of at least 10 hours for quiet use.
Cheap Laptop: Acer Aspire Pack
Pack Acer Aspire + wireless mouse + cover
€449.99 instead of €649.99
- 15.6″ Full HD screen with 1920×1080 resolution
- Intel Core i3 processor
- 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD
Great deal on this laptop sold with 2 extra equipment. It is a PC that offers high-quality visual comfort with a 15.6-inch Full HD 1920×1080 pixel screen and AcerBluelight technology that reduces visual fatigue during prolonged use. It is a very good device for professional or student use with an Intel Core i3 processor and 8 GB of Ram.
What is the best laptop? MacBook Air
MacBook Air 13.3″
€1099 instead of €1199
- 13.3″ Retina display with 2560×1600 resolution
- Apple M1 8-core chip
- 15 hours of autonomy
MacBook Air is one must have, it is the thinnest and lightest model, with unique performance thanks to the M1 chip. This model is 3.5 times faster than the previous one, it is ultra fast and responsive. Also, this is the Macbook Air breaks all records with an autonomy of more than 18 hours, it is a real comfort in everyday life. It has a large luxury screen: the new Retina, which shows ultra-realistic colors and the smallest details, it is spectacular. Whether for graphics, entertainment or professional tasks, you will be impressed.
Best laptop under $500: Lenovo IdeaPad 3
Lenovo IdeaPad 3
€429.99 instead of €529.99
- 17.3″ HD+ screen
- Intel Core Celeron 6305 processor
- Dolby Audio sound
For small budgets, this Lenovo IdeaPad 3 PC is the ideal model. It is a very complete computer : very good processor for regular use of different software, a beautiful screen to enjoy your favorite content with a sharp image and smooth navigation thanks to the intuitive system of Windows 10, it will meet all your expectations. Available for less than €500, it’s a bargain not to be missed.
Which laptop should you choose for less than €1000? HP Pavilion 15 laptop
HP Pavilion 15
€760.39 instead of €1060.39
- 15.6″ full HD screen
- AMD Ryzen 5 processor
- Radeon graphics card
This computer is ideal for a daily use. It is efficient for office applications and is also perfect for multimedia entertainment thanks to its slim frame screen and B&O sound system. Thanks to his AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processorits 16 GB DDR4 memory and its 1 TB M.2 PCIe SSD, it offers very good performance and fast operation, you will not be disappointed.
Laptop for studying: Asus Chromebook
€449.99 instead of €699.99
- 14″ full HD screen
- Intel Core M3 processor
- Ultra smooth internet connection
For the students who read us, this laptop is made for you. This Asus Chromebook PC is very easy and quick to use, it is perfect for daily use for several hours. Like its Chromebook colleagues, it runs on Chrome OS and therefore has many advantages such as instant start and very fast navigation on the Internet. Finally, it folds easily thanks to its 360° hinges, it can be put in tablet mode.
Which gaming computer should you choose? dell gaming laptop,
Dell Gaming G15
€1169.99 instead of €1649.99
- 15.6″ Full HD 120Hz screen
- Intel Core i7 processor
- NVIDIA RTX graphics card
This gaming laptop is simple spectacular. It has the AMD Ryzen 9 5000 series processor and a dedicated Nvidia GeForce RTX graphics card. It can even support an additional graphics card. Its 13.4 inch 1920×1200 pixel display is tactile and ultra fluid. In addition to gaming, you can work with video editing, photo without the slightest problem. If you’ve never bought a PC at this level, you’ll be impressed by its visuals, its power and its agility. 1 month of GameXbox is also offered to you.
Which computer should I travel? Asus VivoBook laptop
€639.99 instead of €849.99
- 15.6″ Full HD screen with 1920×1080 resolution
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Extremely light: 1.8 kg
This computer allows you to combine work and entertainment wherever you are with its ultra-light weight of 1.8 kg, you can use it anywhere. Its thin Full HD screen offers a unique and highly colorful visual spectacle. You can use it both professionally and for leisure thanks to its powerful Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of RAM. It is an interesting model for those looking for one 2 in 1 computer at a reduced price.