Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Introductory price €1259
Fnac.com Used marketplace
Used Amazon Marketplace
Darty.com used marketplace
This is how the price table works
Forgetting your smartphone password or PIN can happen to anyone. No need to panic, there are solutions to remedy it yourself and without any hassle. This guide is valid for Samsung smartphones, including the Galaxy S21 Ultra, and Android mobiles in general.
How to use Find my mobile
Find My Mobile is a Samsung service that allows you to locate and remotely control a Samsung smartphone.
More preamble details:
The Find My Mobile app must be installed and associated with a Samsung account;
The smartphone must be connected to a wifi or mobile network;
You need the password for your Samsung account.
Remote unlock must also be enabled on the phone. To do this, you must successively open Settings > Biometrics & Security > Mobile Trackingand then activate the feature slider Remote unlocking.
How to retrieve your forgotten PIN code using Find my mobile:
- Go to unlock and enter your Samsung account password and click Next ;
- A window informs you that your smartphone has been unlocked;
- You can then access your phone and set a new PIN or password.
How to use Google’s Find My Device feature
For this option to work, you must first enable Find My Phone with administrative rights.
To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Special app access > Device manager apps ;
- Move the slider to Find my deviceand then confirm authorization by pressing Enable the Admin app for this device ;
- Open the Find My Device link on your computer;
- From there, go to Secure the devicetype a recovery message (optional) and then click Secure the device ;
- Google remotely locks your device. Then follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your phone. You will be prompted to set a new password which will bypass the Samsung password screen. Once your smartphone is unlocked, you can disable the temporary password in the settings and replace it with your own.
How to factory reset a Samsung smartphone
This is the most drastic option which will result in total loss of your data. The inconvenience will be reduced if you have activated backup via your Samsung account. You can then restore apps and data in minutes.
- Simultaneously press the power and volume “+” buttons;
- The phone will restart. Hold the Power key until you see the Android logo;
- You will switch to the Android system recovery menu. The touch screen doesn’t work, you have to press the volume key to scroll Clear data / factory state ;
- Press the power key to confirm your choice;
- Once your device is reset, select Restart the system now (Reboot system now).