Want to pair your new Google Pixel Buds with a laptop or MacBook? This article will tell you how connect Pixel Buds to MacBook and laptop.
In the meantime Google launched and sells a brand of wireless headphones called Pixel Buds. On 4 October 2017, during the launch of Made by Google, the first generation of Pixel Buds was presented. The Google Store opened pre-orders the next day. They have Google Translate and Google Assistant. On 15 October 2019, the Pixel 4 hardware event included the announcement of the second-generation Pixel Buds. They debuted on April 27, 2020for recognized success.
Google unveiled the Pixel Buds A-Series, a mid-range version of the Pixel Buds, in June 2021. Google unveiled the Pixel Buds Pro, a more expensive version of the Pixel Buds, in May 2022.
Before we show you how to connect Google Pixel Buds to MacBook and laptop, let’s take some information about Pixel Buds.
What you will learn here:
1st generation Pixel Buds
Google Assistant, an intelligent voice assistant, is a distinctive feature of the Pixel Buds. Along with other common features such as online search and multimedia connectivity, this allows the headphones to translate conversations in real time. It supports 40 different languages for translation.
2nd generation Pixel Buds
The second-generation Pixel Buds were initially introduced on October 15, 2019 at a Google hardware event, and went on sale in the United States in April 2020. In July 2020, they were made available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and Ireland. , Italy, Singapore, Spain and Great Britain. The remaining three color models, Oh So Orange, Quite Mint and Almost Black, were introduced in the US on August 20, 2020, four months after the Clearly White color model first went on sale.
Pixel Buds A series
Google unveiled the Pixel Buds A-Series, a mid-range version of the Pixel Buds, on June 3, 2021. On June 17, 2021, they were made available in the US and Canada. They were then released in August in France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Pixel Buds Pro
During the Google I/O 2022 keynote, Google unveiled the Pixel Buds Pro, a more expensive version of the original Pixel Buds, on May 11, 2022. Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, UK and The US will release them all on July 28, 2022. Source.
Here is the process to connect Google Pixel Buds to a MacBook and a laptop:
1. open Pixel Buds cover when they are inside and near your computer. Press and hold for approximately three seconds small button on the back of the case until the front LED starts flashing.
2. Click on it Apple logo in the upper left corner and select System Preferences.
3. click on Bluetooth.
4. Activate Bluetooth. After that, when Google Pixel Buds appears in your list, click Relate.
5. Finally, the Pixel Buds are successfully connected to your MacBook.
1. open Pixel Buds cover when they are inside and near your computer. For about three seconds, press and hold the small button on the back of the case until the front LED starts flashing.
2. Press Windows key + A to open action center. right click on Bluetooth and select Go to settings.
3. Activate Bluetooth and click Add device.
4. click on Bluetooth.
5. You should see Pixel Buds listed, click them to pair.
6. Now the Google Pixel Buds are connected to your laptop.
That is it. That was the whole process of connecting and pairing Google Pixel Buds with a MacBook and a laptop.