Specializing in the creation of web and mobile applications, theTribe is a web development agency that makes its experience available to its clients to support them in their A to Z projects.
When you want to start a business, it is not enough to have a good idea if you do not have the know-how or the technical means to implement it.
To overcome this recurring problem, there are many development agencies that are able to build a website, application or tool that meets your needs. But what about the rest? Find the right contacts. Set up one business model. Define your core goal. Turn if necessary. So many obstacles that stand between you and the realization of your project.
It is based on this observation that the two founders of theTribe decided to start their business. Well aware that a good idea can not only be based on a solid technical foundation, they have decided to go a step further by accompanying you on every step of your project, from prototyping to putting it into circulation, and passing through all intermediate steps.
what is the stem?
The Thetribe.io web development agency specializes in many areas. In the development of applications (mobile or web), of course, but also in business strategy or redesign of sites or services. its goal? ” Create maximum value in minimum time to best support their customers’ needs, and enable them to realize their vision under the best possible conditions.
TheTribe was set up in 2012 in Nantes and really took off from 2019 thanks to a fundraising of one million euros. The company’s opportunity to increase its salary by opening new ” originates in various cities in France such as Paris, Lille, Lyon or Toulouse with one goal in mind: to reach 250 employees by the end of 2022.
Project manager, budding or confirmed entrepreneur: theTribe is here to help you
Today, theTribes services cater to vastly different profiles, neophytes as well as professionals, and that is without a doubt what makes this agency so interesting. Thanks to her expertise, she is able to support her clients in a wide range of projects, from prototyping an application to developing a complete web ecosystem.
It is this versatility that allows him to support projects on different scales, whether it is a young entrepreneur who wants to embark on his first business creation, or an already well-established company who wants to reinvent himself.
At the heart of the offer are three main types of support:
- Help for project managers: whether you are looking for solutions to a problem or want to quickly realize a proof of concept, theTribe is there for you. Its teams can quickly help you explore your ideas, create a roadmap, put together a funding file, or even start your first phase of recruitment;
- Helps startups scale up: if you already have a solid product but want to take it to the next level, theTribe has the know-how to help you and put all the necessary elements in place to promote your business;
- Help your structure increase productivity: With this in mind, theTribe has two goals, namely to identify ways to use digital to improve the productivity of your business, and to introduce the necessary tools for this development thanks to their development teams;
theTribe, more skills at the service of your project
The other strength of theTribe undoubtedly lies in the diversity of know-how implemented by its teams to respond to the issues submitted by its customers. Starting with their development teams, which cover a wide range of tools and programming languages with the aim of providing solutions adapted to all conditions:
- Front-end frames: React, Angular, Vue.js;
- Back-end frames: Node.js, Nest.js, Symfony, Flask, FastAPI;
- Mobile frame: React Native, Flutter, Progressibe Web App;
- DevOps tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Ansible;
- No-Code Tools: No-Code, Bubble, Airtable.
To complete this expertise, theTribe can also count on additional skills that allow it to cover every project at 360 °: UX / UI, prototyping, business plan creation, fundraising and recruitment are also on the agenda.
To execute the trusted projects, theTribe practices an agile method that is essentially based on Scrum and Lean Startup. Two concepts that place the customer at the center of the process and make it possible to develop the in-demand products as efficiently as possible through a process of continuous and rapid iteration.
This is content created by freelance writers in the Humanoid xp device. Numerama’s editorial staff did not participate in the creation. We are committed to our readers to ensure that this content is interesting, qualitative and in line with their interests.