Since the sanctions imposed by the US government on Huawei, Huawei smartphones have been deprived of the Google service. At least the newer modes, if you have an older version of Huawei, Google services work fine. The bad news is that most users around the world are addicted to Google services, and since the Huawei smartphone does not have these features, people are leaving this environment. Before Huawei was banned, it was one of the fastest growing companies, but since it was banned in the US, you apparently can not use the Google Play Store and Google services. Meta, Microsoft and other US companies have also banned Huawei. With this, you can assume that the biggest problem for Huawei smartphone these days is the lack of Google Play Store and Google application services. If you have purchased the latest version of Huawei smartphone, look for a way to install Google Play Store on Huawei phones. Apparently, this is an official method provided by Huawei itself, and in this article you will learn it.
How to install Google Play Store on Huawei phones?
Before starting this article, you may be wondering how it is possible to run Google Play Services on Huawei smartphones.
To answer this, there are apparently many third-party methods that can be used to run Google Apps. This includes not only Huawei smartphones, apparently many companies, developers and consumers believe that Google and other companies are stealing their personal data. A good example is why these companies display the same ad when we search the web using their services. Users and businesses like Huawei that do not run Google Mobile Services (GMS) by default also provide virtual space. In this virtual space you can do almost anything, in the case of Huawei, when you transform this virtual space, it registers your device with an older version of Huawei that can support Google Play Store. Like a virtual machine in Windows, macOS and extract from the Linux operating system, it’s more than that.
Steps to install Google Play Store on Huawei phones
- To get started, open the app gallery on your Huawei phone.
- Look up Gspace or you can get it from here. Once you have found it, press Install.
- Once the app is installed, open it and press Start.
- In the next window, GSpace will ask you to allow GSpace to handle phone calls, tap Allow.
- Then Gspace will tell you that it requires the necessary sets to work properly, all you have to do is press Continue.
When Gspace is fully installed, a list of popular Google apps will appear there. For now, you are looking to install Google Play Store on your phone. So tap the Google Play Store (if you can’t see it, tap one of apps like YouTube).
- When you try to install Google Play Store, you need a Gmail account. If you do not have one, create one right away. Then sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click Accept in the welcome window.
- To back up your files to Google Drive, tap Accept. You can switch to back up your files to Google Drive and then tap Accept.
- Once the Google Play Store is installed, we can open it and download the application you are looking for.
- Since this entire app will be installed in a virtual space, it will not create a shortcut directly like other apps installed through the app gallery. To create a shortcut, open the GSpace app, tap the app and select create shortcut.
- Tap Add to Home screen.
This is by far the easiest way to install Google Play Store and Google services on your Huawei smartphone. In any case, if you know of another method that you have successfully installed in the Google Play Store, you can recommend it in the comments section.