By Dorothee Pierry June 27, 2022
Specifically, through this service, the Fastt network offers you reduce the cost of repairing your vehicle via a partner solidarity garage (see details).
To take advantage of “SOS Car Repair” with Fixed, you will need to answer intermediate sample (Find out more).
In this section, discover all the steps to get your vehicle repaired using the Fixed Network.
Continue reading this article to discover Fastt’s “SOS Car Repair” service for temps.
Repair your car with Fixed Interim
The purpose of this service that Fastt offers is to assist temps on assignments in case of the severity of the vehicle. Since repairs are often very expensive, some are blocked from performing or continuing a mission due to lack of financial resources.
Specifically, a permanent car workshop is possible join a network of partner solidarity association workshopswhere temps will be able to:
- Perform repair work on the vehicle discounted prices
- Be accompanied to find a financing solution related to this work
Fastm’s partner network for the automotive industry is gradually expanding and now covers the entire territory. The prices in these workshops are often very attractive. For example, eligible temps can benefit from one reduction of 30 to 50% of the prices normally charged in “traditional” workshops.
Who can repair their car with Fixed?
To have your vehicle repaired at a partner network in the Fastt network, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be on a temporary basis or on a temporary CDI at the time you submit your repair request OR have been on a mission within the last 30 days OR have a mission planned within the next 30 days
- Have a family quotient of less than 1,100 euros (see in this article how to know your family quotient)
- Be registered on the Fastt platform (free registration on the site)
To note: it is possible to consult France’s map of FASTT partner workshops by following this link.
Fixed “SOS car repair”: steps to take
To have your vehicle repaired in a solidarity garage partner from Fastt, two solutions are available to you:
- You can contact a Permanent Adviser by telephone at 01.71.25.08.28 (line open from 8:30 to 19:30 Monday to Friday)
- You can make a request directly on the Fastt website by clicking on this link (prior registration on the required platform)
To help you along the way, Here are some explanations of the online application procedure:
- To submit your Fixed Vehicle Repair Request, click here and then continue “Start my application” bottom of the page
- Then you get access a form to be completed with the following information:
- Do you have a family quotient of less than € 1100? (answer yes or no)
- Reason for the request? (choose one of the 3 options offered: car broken down, inaccessible or no car)
- Employment status? (choose one of the 6 options offered: on assignment, temporary permanent contract, etc.)
- Partner garage: click on the box to see the addresses of garages according to your postcode. If you cannot find a garage near you, the platform asks you to contact Fastt by phone.
- Information about your vehicle: make, model, registration, tax horsepower, date of 1time registration and current mileage)
- Description and date of error
- Once the information is completed, validate your request by pressing the corresponding button
- Your request will be registered and you will see the following screen:
You can do that track the status of your repair request online through your Fixed Account.
A question to ask? A problem to travel? An entire community at your service …
❓ Who can repair their car in a Fixed Partner garage?
💰What are the benefits of a car repair with Fixed?
✅ Is the Fixed “SOS Vehicle Repair” service reserved for temps?
🚗 How to find a solidarity garage in the Fastt network?
Image Credit: © StockUnlimited
I have a degree in Sciences Po and am a freelance journalist / editor. I have ten years of professional web and writing experience and have worked for the website aide-sociale.fr since 2017.