Viva technology in speech
- 13,000 start-ups at the exhibition,
- Nearly 4,000 investors.
Following the success of the 2021 hybrid version, Viva Technology (or Viva Tech) returns to a 6th edition, the Porte de Versailles in Paris (15th), from 15 to 18 June 2022 with the support and participation of the region, the historical partner of the event:
- From 15 to 17 June 2022 for professionals,
- June 18, 2022 for the general public.
The largest European meeting place for start-ups, Tech and innovation will welcome on-site, but also online, on a digital platform, more than 1,500 exhibitors.
Ile-de-France region, partner in Viva Technology 2022
The Île-de-France region will once again occupy a prominent place at Viva Tech. At its booth, where it will present its support for innovation, 12 start-ups from Ile-de-France will do the show in the sectors:
- Sustainable Development,
- Cyber Security,
- MedTech / Health,
- AI …
Next to startups and-one space dedicated to the high school of the future in Ile-de-France, round tables and pitches from entrepreneurs will mark the 4 days of the show in the regional area.
12 start-ups to discover at the stand of the Ile-de-France region
The start-up companies that the Region has invited this year, selected on the basis of the themes Sovereignty – Resilience – Talent are:
- Auum (ecology): will present an innovative solution for organic cleaning,
- Oil energies (ecology / sustainable development): designs and manufactures high-performance, connected and environmentally friendly batteries in France. These batteries are powered by an artificial intelligence platform to double their lifespan and provide services to the network,
- Stoik (cyber security): the first cyber insurance technology in Europe combining insurance and cyber security software to protect SMEs from cyber attacks by combining cyber insurance and risk monitoring tools,
- Upcycle (recycling / circular economy): has created professional, local, organic and solidarity-based composting solutions for your biowaste,
- when (quantum) : designs and produces single photon sources and develops quantum algorithms to create a new generation of computers,
- Basecamp Vascular (medtech / health): will present its innovation designed to help physicians quickly reach cerebral vessels in the event of a stroke,
- Algama (tomorrow’s food) : uses the enormous potential of algae to create technologies, new ingredients and products that are always healthy, sustainable and very tasty. Must be tasted at the stand …
- Emobot (robotics / AI): will demonstrate its Emobot robot, which breaks with loneliness and the digital divide,
- Omni (disability / innovation): for its device, which connects an electric scooter with a wheelchair to improve the mobility of people with disabilities,
- Win my tag (ecology) : brings local and clean energy to buildings, thanks to WindBox, a solution that combines roof wind turbines and solar panels,
- Immersive Learning Lab / CNAM (virtual reality / training): will highlight its VR headsets with its immersive learning modules Gestures VR,
- Magic Lemp (AI / Health) : will talk about algorithms.
Garden workshop, experiments and discoveries: Saturday 18 June for the general public
As in other years, the first 3 days will be reserved for professionals and investors. The day before Saturday, June 18 open to the public will be an opportunity to discover the exhibitors and the major trends in the technology of the future.
Visitors can even try an exoskeleton, drive a flying vehicle, have coffee served by a robot, discover masterpieces printed in 3D, explore an art gallery in augmented reality, and so on.
Throughout the day, the start-up exhibitor of the Upcycle Regions stand will welcome visitors garden workshops to raise awareness of bio-waste recycling and encourage good practice.
The program with round tables and seats at the regional stand
Throughout the show, round tables that bring together experts will be an opportunity to take stock of the main themes of the moment:
The round tables
JThursday, June 16, 2022
- 10:30: “How to maximize the growth of your business in Île-de-France”
- 16:00: “Cyber: resilience, talents, the future of cyber »
Friday, June 17, 2022
- 10:30: Build the future, inhabit the future: call for
expression of interest (AMI) »
- 16:00: “Being a high school student in 2022, a personal experience and support from teachers »
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- 11:30: Ecology / Sustainable development with Auum, Oil Energies and Upcycling
- 15.00: MedTech / robotic health / AI med Basecamp Vascular, Emobot and Magic Lemp
Thursday, June 16, 2022
- 11:30: Cyber / quantum / VR with Stoik, Quandela and Immersive Learning Lab
Friday, June 17, 2022
- 11:30: Tomorrow’s food / disability / ecology with Algama, Omni and Wind my roof