Still far from being adopted by fans and curious, Battlefield 2042 continues to chain updates to raise the bar. The next in date, numbered 4.1, will result in a major change to one of the most popular modes, starting tomorrow on PC, playstation and Xbox.
The condition Break through will actually only be playable at 64 players on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X | She there were up to 128 players on these platforms. CUBE thought that games with a smaller number of participants would be more interesting, but would retain the opportunity to play at 128 on Conquest in next gen. The cards of Break through on next gen however, not everything will change: Dump, Manifesto, Orbital and Kaleidoscope will keep the same size while hourglass, Look up and Renewal will take the form of old gen.
The 4.1 update brings something different a reduction in the total tower power SG-36removes the supply of plates via the supply bag fromAngelor improved aiming assistance on moving targets : all details are available below.
Corrections, changes and improvements
- The settings for the vehicle’s target sensitivity and clear vision (Carrier Vehicle) controller are used correctly.
- Improved aiming assistance with moving targets.
- Sighting assistance should no longer achieve goals through thin obstacles.
- You should no longer see the “You have been promoted” screen at the end of a round if you do not rank up.
- Reduced response time (input layer) on all platforms.
- Adjusting trigger pressure, for more responsiveness in case of successive command inputs.
- Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 3 announcers have been remastered with new radio sound effects.
- Specialists have the correct ending of round animations in Battlefield Portal modes.
- The following changes have been made to the Extreme models in Battlefield Editor to be more consistent with our featured experiences.
- Activation of HUD in Extreme models.
- Disabled mini map and compass in Extreme models.
- Hitting enemies with EMP effects correctly gives Disrupt EXP.
- Removed gadget placement implementation delay. Now they show up right away.
- Deployable gadgets are easier to implement.
- The implementation mark is larger to make it more visible.
- The roll-out lighthouse is visible further away.
In this update, we make several changes to All-Out Warfare rotations. Our main change is the removal of the 128 player version of Breakthrough. When we looked at the available experiences in All-Out Warfare, we noticed that the version with 128 players was more suitable for Conquest mode and its huge space, which is better suited to the sandbox dimension.
In 128-player Breakthrough mode, a player’s or team’s usefulness and influence on the game’s flow is limited by the intensity of the chaos.
We concluded that the 64-player version of Breakthrough represented a more tactical experience. Reducing the number of players helps alleviate the chaos of the experience, and with fewer combat vehicles available, you will be able to hold the front line more effectively. You also get more space to work together and fulfill your individual function.
So in Breakthrough 64, it’s easier for teams to work together, whether it’s bypassing the enemy, planting a respawn beacon, or using the menu to set up mufflers before securing and holding a point. A team will be able to reverse the wave of the match. We believe that limiting Breakthrough to 64 players will restore the rhythm that promotes teamwork and goal play. We will continue to explore how our changes improve the experience before the start of season 1.
- Here, the size is preserved for each card in Breakthrough 64 on PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S | X.
- Discharge, Manifesto, Orbital, Kaleidoscope: 128 player version.
- Hourglass, breakage, renewal: 64-player version.
- The compass is larger when aiming for better readability.
- Angel can no longer drop plates with his supply bag.
- The SG-36 tower sees players with a red dot. Spotted enemies are visible to allies.
- The SG-36 tower can no longer follow characters behind walls.
- The damage and health of the SG-36 tower decreased.
- Reduced fire rate (450 -> 250)
- Reduced initial damage (16 -> 10)
- Reduced end damage (10 -> 7)
- Reduced distance before power loss (50 -> 40)
- Reduced projectile speed (960 m / s -> 500 m / s)
- Impaired health (200 -> 150)
- Lock time extended by 0.3 seconds
- Reduced target forget time (2s -> 1.5s)
- Reduced locking range (65m -> 50m)
- Reduced recharge time (5.2 s -> 4.2 s)
- Hitting with the SOB-8 shield while in smoke from a smoke weapon should cause damage.
- Reduced cooling of the fastening system (25s -> 20s).
- Update 0.4.0 changed the way some weapons work unintentionally, introducing erroneous damage values. With this update, we restore the expected performance. You should notice a general improvement in weapon performance.
- The impact of attachments on recoil has been reduced, while basic weapon recoil has been polished to compensate. In other words, weapons without attachments are more manageable.
- Holding your breath with a Bolt Action Rifle lasts up to 5 seconds. 5 second penalty applies if you hold your breath all the way.
- Underbarrel props no longer affect the weapon release rate.
- Overall reduced DMR horizontal recoil.
- Accelerate the deployment of support weapons.
- Increased AC42 power loss over long range.
- Removed AK24 semi-auto firing mode.
- Increased fire rate of AK-24 in burst mode (900 cpm).
- Increased NTW-50 efficiency against vehicles.
- Added damage multiplier against tank tracks.
- Increased the vertical recoil of PKP-BP and added a new horizontal recoil profile.
- Increased SFAR-M GL damage in short and medium range. Reduced power loss over distance of SFAR-GL.
- At 20m it takes 5 bullets to eliminate an enemy instead of 4.
- Reduced SVK horizontal recoil to make successive shots easier.
- Increased SVK power loss beyond 40m.
- Reduced SVK high-speed bullet damage beyond 150m.
- It takes 3 bullets to eliminate an enemy instead of 2.
- Fixed a bug that did not assign EXP when capturing a target in a vehicle that had not been implemented via the deployment menu.
Since the release of update 0.4.0, we have continued to make vehicle-level balancing adjustments and changed the total number of vehicles that can be active on maps simultaneously in Conquest and Breakthrough.
- Kaleidoscope: 1 smaller light land vehicle per. team.
- Manifesto: 1 smaller light vehicle per. team.
- Look up
- Sector 4 adjustments: 1 smaller air transport vehicle for attackers, 1 smaller heavy land vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Sector 3 adjustment: Removed air transport vehicles for defenders, 1 less heavy off-road vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Sector 4 adjustment: 1 less heavy off-road vehicle for attackers and defenders, removal of transport and combat aircraft for defenders.
- Adjusted sector 4: 1 less heavy vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Sector 4 adjustment: 1 less heavy vehicle for defenders.
- MAV now belongs to the category of transport vehicles.
- M5C Bolte’s missile launcher no longer inflicts excessive damage on aircraft.
- M5C Bolts now belong to the category of armored vehicles.
Too hesitant, Battlefield 2042 is available from 30.48 € Amazon.co.uk.
Also read: Battlefield 2042: The galley continues with a major postponement of season 1, the next new features mentioned
|Your favorite editor’s favorite editor since 2009, passionate about booming music, is a fan of all kinds of comics. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|follow me :|