Anytime, a subsidiary of Orange Bank, specializes in services for professionals. It offers an offer that aims to simplify the lives of small businesses by helping them with their accounting, financial and organizational management.
Making it easier to manage a company’s finances is Anytime’s commitment to its customers. Anytime was founded in 2012 and first tackled an unusual, yet successful market: pocket money. Damien and Thierry, the two founders, at the time created the first debit card for children. The latter is connected in real time to the parents’ phone. As soon as the teenager discovers an expense, they get notified. Because they are responsible for the account. The advantage of this system? The card is separate from the parents’ accounts. There is therefore no risk of an overrun. Very quickly, the two entrepreneurs realize that this system attracts another target: professionals. In 2015, the company will focus on assets again. With a single registration, the customer can access a personal and professional account. He will be able to isolate his professional and personal operations while having a 360 ° view from his client room.
The anytime offer: a true bouquet of services
“When I wanted to change bank three years ago, I made a comparison. My choice fell on Anytime. When I contacted them, I got an incredibly friendly person. The goal was to work with a partner who provided good value for money because I came from a bank where the cost of managing the account was staggering. I also wanted a range of services that could fit a very small business. Three years later, I have no reason to be dissatisfied, on the contrary!”Explains Jean-Charles O., Director of ProCashSolutions.
Are you a freelancer, self-employed or business manager? Anytime has designed a global solution for managing your business. With its offer of “independent and small businesses” you have access to a wide range of services:
- Take advantage of a professional and personal account on the same interface. “Since everything is connected, it is much easier to send documents or supporting documents if you need a loan or an overdraft.”Explains Marie-Laure H., freelance nurse, client at Anytime.
- Have physical and virtual payment cards (Mastercard) for you and your employees, in a secure and configurable way. Transactions are instantly visible from the customer area. You can also generate virtual disposable cards.
- Receive real-time notifications: direct debits, transfers, transactions … A means of being able to respond in case of suspicious transactions.
- Perform international transactions freely and for free.
- Optimize your cash management by creating sub-accounts to anticipate your expenses. Thus, you put money aside for your expenses (Salary, VAT, Urssaf …) and your projects (events, purchase of equipment …). “You can transfer from your main account to your sub-accounts to, for example, plan your movements related to VAT”Develops entrepreneur Jean-Charles O.
- Cash checks.
- Take advantage of highly advantageous international transactions.
- Quickly edit invoices and quotes. With a few clicks, via your customer area, Anytime allows you to affix your logo on your documents 100% in accordance with applicable rules.
- Simplify your accounts. With Anytime, your VAT is calculated automatically. “Accounting is very simple! It leaves me a lot of time compared to before. If I make a purchase of equipment, I only have to take the picture of the invoice, I send it and my accounts are finished. “explains Marie-Laure H.
Packages tailored to your needs
“I am fully satisfied with the customer journey. It’s easy, it’s fun, the operations are performed almost in real time, and the security procedures are robust”Confides Jean-Charles O. And at all times, these services are available on all four offerings offered to small businesses: Start, Easy and Boost and Business.
Ideal for people who “start”, this account is dedicated to self-employed, liberal professions and micro-enterprises. For € 9.5 per. month, excluding tax, you will be able to access a professional account and another personal account, two Mastercard cards are available as well as 50 virtual cards for professionals. With this package you can make up to 20 transfers and direct debits. You can also benefit from a real-time follow-up of all your operations. You also have the option of ordering an independent payment terminal, tracking your expense reports, receiving alerts via text message and email. A problem related to a transfer, a check or a card? Enjoy chat-based customer service.
The easy package
This account is intended for professionals, freelancers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and associations who want to take advantage of several services, such as telephone help from a consultant or 200 virtual business cards. This package allows you to make 100 free transfers or direct debits and up to 4 free check payments per month. All for only € 19.5 a month.
For € 45 a month, SMEs, start-ups and associations have access to the Boost offer, which allows them to take advantage of 5 Mastercard cards and 300 virtual cards dedicated to business. With this package, you get the professional benefit of all the benefits of the Start and Easy account, as well as 200 outgoing transfers, 6 free check payments per month and direct access to an advisor by phone.
The business package
The business plan, which is intended for companies, start-ups and associations of more than 10 people, offers the same benefits as the Boost offer, but with 10 payment cards and 500 virtual cards. Take advantage of 500 free transfers and direct debits per month, 8 check payments and, above all, a complete billing tool. The latter allows you to easily manage your quotes, invoices and purchase orders. Automatic reminders are also sent to pay your customers. Finally, a management dashboard is offered to see the indicators of your activity such as your balance, your revenue, pending invoices, etc.
All you have to do is decide, according to your and your company’s needs, which package to choose!