Emrhod Consulting Study | Business News, Attassiaa TV: The usual conclusions, but …

• We are now used to discover, every month via Emrhod Consulting, that Kaïs Saïed would win the next presidential election in the first round
• A novelty: this time, only 59% of Tunisians express their satisfaction with the performance of the President of the Republic against 82% in August 2021
• The PDL can win 35% of the vote in the next legislative election, which will give its president, Abir Moussi, the opportunity to form the next government, in case the current electoral law is upheld.

On behalf of Business News and Attassiaâ TV, the Emrhod Consulting Institute presents the financial statements for the month of April 2022, which reveal the usual results. First, Kaïs Saïed would re-elect the presidential election in the first round of voting with 72% of the vote if the election takes place tomorrow, that is, one day after the publication of the results of the poll in question. He is still closely followed by Abir Moussi with 7% of the vote. So, for the parliamentary elections, it is the Free Destourian Party (PDL) led by Abir Moussi who would win the day with 35% of the vote, still closely followed by the party Kaïs Saïed ”, but which still does not officially exist.
This party, set up or launched unofficially by the pollsters for the needs of their monthly poll, would collect 19% of the vote, which would record a 5% drop compared to March 2022, when they managed to collect 34% of the vote . votes.
Ennahdha is in 3rd place with 15%, which means that it would not succeed in obtaining Montplaisir’s party, in case it would be allowed to participate in the next parliamentary elections and in view of the current number of deputies (217), only 35 or 36 deputies.

The figures change from 25 July

These are the main conclusions revealed by the April 2022 poll. They broadly confirm those revealed by previous polls. Aside from that, by analyzing them with a little depth, we discover that there are still some changes.
Thus, Kaïs Saïed loses four points by falling from 76% to 72% in the presidential election.
In terms of the degree of satisfaction among Tunisians with the President’s performance, we are now far from the level in July and August 2021, when the President registered between 79 and 82.80%. Today, only 59% of respondents say they are satisfied with him.
As for the parliamentary elections, they are still under the control of the PDL, which has not fallen below 30% in two or three months, while the party presented as the one that will defend the ideas of the head of state – even if it has not been officially created yet – is falling it for the first time since Emrhod and also the Sigma Council introduced it in their questionnaires to less than 20%, more precisely 19%, that is, it would be represented by 45 or 46 deputies.
The logical conclusion (assuming the legislative elections take place under the Election Act and under the current number of deputies) to draw from this study is to declare that it is the Free Destourian Party (PDL) that would be called upon to form next government as a result of the forthcoming legislative election scheduled for December 17, provided that the current electoral law is upheld for the organization of this long-awaited electoral event.
It should be clarified that only 72% of the respondents said yes to answering the interviewers’ questions, while the remaining 28% (almost a third of the respondents) did not want to comment.
What can we deduce from this? Some believe that these 28% of Tunisians, who have not yet decided who to vote for in presidential or legislative elections, could change the situation radically while waiting to see, on the basis of which electoral law, the next election rallies. be held. .
Others believe that this share of disinterested or potential sulks may increase further in light of what will happen in the coming weeks.

Previous article Anarchy in all its states: Large-scale horror
Next post Israeli Army Kills Cold Al-Jazeera Correspondent Shereen Abu Akleh: A Unique State Crime














Leave a Comment