Whatsapp It implements a number of changes in its application for Android or iOS smartphones, for example, reactions and even new codes have arrived that you can share with your friends.
But there was also a tool that was starting to be used by many users: the ability to set up a secret group chat in Whatsapp. Have you tried or not yet? At MAG, we give you all the steps to make it a reality.
Watch: Discover the complete list of smartphones that WhatsApp will no longer have from April 30th
- The first thing will be to select all your friends and add them to your WhatsApp group.
- All you have to do is start the conversation.
- Click on the group’s profile picture.
- Several options are displayed, select “Temporary messages”.
- Choose to delete all chats you have had with that person within 24 hours.
- This way, everything you write will magically disappear after a few hours.
- The best part is that it leaves no trace, neither the pictures nor the videos.
- This way you can always chat without any problems and keep your privacy 100%.
- The first thing will be to go into Google Play.
- I’m looking for the app Chat path: online and visible tracker.
- Once you install it, enter the number of your friend that you want to know when they connect.
- Once connected, activate the alarm to see if your friend is ‘online’ or not.
What does “satisfied many times” mean in WhatsAPP
- The text “Forward repeatedly” is displayed when the message is shared with more than 5 different people.
- This usually happens when you send the message directly.
- WhatsApp’s goal is to protect users from spam or fake news.
- The only way to remove “too much redirection” is to copy the message.
- Then paste it into your WhatsApp chats.
- This way you avoid having bad times with your friends.
- “I like”: this is the most common symbol. By “liking” we can say that we approve of something. We can answer if we are asked about a topic in WhatsApp groups.
- “Red heart” or “I love him”: for example, if your partner writes to you, you can assign him an exciting message, thus responding to the red heart. This way you will reflect that your heart beats every time he writes to you.
- “Laughing with tears”: If someone says something funny in a conversation or in a group, you can interact with the laughing emoji.
- Surprise: Generally, you would use this reaction if someone said something to you that you did not know and surprised you.
- “Sad”: If something hurt you, or someone said something really sad to you, you can use this reaction.
- Prayer or Thanksgiving: for some it means “performing prayer”, while for others it means “Thanksgiving”. Although this reaction is ambiguous, it will be used to ask your friends, for example, to pray for a particular person.
Remember that there is no need to install additional applications on Whatsapp In many cases, this tends to access your entire contact list without your knowledge. Here we explain it to you.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There, tap Contacts and then open the Contacts app on your phone.
- Tap the three bars in the top corner of the app.
- At that point, you should be looking for “braiding and bug fixing”.
- There is an option to merge duplicate contacts.
- You will now see a list of all duplicate contacts in WhatsApp.
- Tap the combination of everything and it’s done.
- At that point, all your WhatsApp contacts will be united in a unique way.
- It should be noted that if you only want to merge or remove a duplicate of a particular contact, you can do so manually.