Contents> File: Collaboration in the age of hybrid work / Study: software quality, the search for the Holy Grail / Interview: Jean-Séverin Lair, CIO of INSEE / Portrait: Florence Devambez, CIO of Albingia / Analysis: Rise in electricity: what consequences in IT departments? …
The year 2022 opens with a reality: In two years, work has changed profoundly. It has become flexible and hybrid. Maybe not everywhere … But all recent studies show that all employees and to an even greater extent Generation Z strive for this development of work, which gives more freedom in the hours or days of work and telework … HR must revise their policies , companies rethink the organization, CIOs provide the tools for a reinvented Digital Workplace for Hybrid Work.
It is therefore not surprising to see IT for Business dedicate its first sag from the year 2022 to business cooperation while the latter has experienced a break in his usual practice for almost two years. In work environments that have become hybrid, what formulas should be adopted to facilitate exchanges between employees spread across the board, to make collaboration more fluid and to consolidate a “digital workplace” that attracts more than it rejects? As our file shows, the solutions have followed the development of practices and applications, even forged methods to erase the distance between employees and their company and install a “virtual” proximity.
Collaboration is a long-sought holy grail that finally seems to take shape with the development of tools, applications, and mentalities. But this year’s first survey is linked to a completely different Grail: software quality. How to improve software quality? How to adapt the tests to the time of the CI-CD chains? Can the goal “100% reliable” be achieved? IT for Business conducted the survey …
We often mention in our columns the value of the data. And who is better than INSEE to talk about it? This first issue of the year is an opportunity to give the floor Jean-Severin Lair, CIO for INSEE, an institute that by nature uses a lot of IT and data. And to make the data talk, he reveals his secret to us: to place the data as close to the companies as possible.
Our first portrait of the year 2022 is that of a DSI … That of Albingia, a specialist in the business insurance industry. Florence Devambez shares with us his journey and these current fighting horses.
Every new year blows a wind of renewal and dynamism. Startups are logically in the spotlight in this issue. The opportunity to discover the innovations of MiTrust (Protection of personal data), nanocode (crisis management), Nabu (handling of logistics documents) and France Verif (analysis of website reliability).
Finally, what would IT For Business be without its feedback? This number 2268 presents use situations of Gorrias Mercedes-Benz (outsourcing of infrastructure), by the group Lhotellier (sector ERP), from Beauval Zoo (hyperconvergence), Kiabi (identity management) andAgirc-Arrco (modernization of IS).
Welcome to the in-depth summary of IT for Business # 2268 …
“At INSEE, a free and flexible relationship between business areas and IT”
Interview with Jean-Severin LairCIO iRealize
REPORT OF THE MONTH
Collaboration in the age of hybrid work
Technological effervescence, but practices to be transformed
– That video conference connect to calls
– That visual management orchestrate Cooperation at a distance
– That digital workplacethe Communication and Collaboration Center
– From virtual rum for the better Cooperation
SURVEY OF THE MONTH
Software quality, the hunt for the Holy Grail
PORTRAIT OF THE MONTH
Florence Devambez, CIO of Albingia
“Working with IS architecture paves the way for an easier future”
APPLICATION / FEEDBACK
– Gorrias Mercedes-Benz outsourcer to make your IT more reliable
– Lhotellier Group emphasizes its operations with a specialized ERP
– That Beauval Zoo nice it if to hyperconvergence
– Kiabi dresses up the management of his identities
– Agirc-Arrco bet on DSN for its new services
– Rise in electricity : consequences can be expected in CIOs !
– The lessons to learn from vulnerability Log4Shell …
Data scientists in search of meaning
How to prevent Shadow IT risks
AI to save regional economic sovereignty
– No. steering Effective digital consumption without adapting Depot IT department costs
– The number of companies that have reached data maturity unit quadrupled since 2015
– MiTrust ensure sharing of personal data
– nanocode helps companies manage the unexpected
– Nabu automates the processing of import-export documents
– France Verif dig them out fraud of the network
Air cables under close supervision