Facebook announced the addition of new features to its all-in-one business platform Business Suite, including scheduling stories on Facebook and Instagram, as well as a new business presentation process from News Feed …
Facebook launches a new option in Business Suite, its latest enterprise management platform. As a reminder, Facebook Business Suite is a Facebook management tool launched in September 2020. It is a new interface that helps companies save time and stay up to date by managing their pages or profiles on apps. [Facebook]. Facebook Business Suite is intended to replace Facebook Business Manager.
What about Creator Studio? While Facebook Business Suite is an all-in-one tool for managing your Facebook and Instagram business accounts, Creator Studio offers content tools specifically for content creators. In particular, it offers revenue generation features that are not available in Facebook Business Suite.
So with the new Facebook Business Suite update, you can now create stories in the app and then schedule them to go live on both Facebook and Instagram.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the “Articles and Stories” tab;
- Choose where you want to create or schedule a post for your Facebook news feed, Instagram feed, or both;
- Click Upload Media and add a photo or video to your story;
- Customize your story by cropping, adding text or stickers;
- See a preview of what your story will look like on Facebook and Instagram. Click Publish History to publish immediately, or click the blue arrow to select Schedule Publication for Later.
Your scheduled posts will then appear on your content calendar in the Business Suite app.
Facebook and Instagram posts as drafts
Facebook also allowssave Facebook and Instagram posts as drafts Business Suite. This new option adds even more planning flexibility to your stories (remember, drafts on Instagram stories are available).
With the growing use of Stories, more and more brands are seeking to incorporate the vertical format that is more suitable for mobile marketing. Brands will be able to optimize their social media strategy thanks to this new approach.
Recommendations for related pages
At the same time, Facebook added a new business presentation opportunity, via Related page recommendations under news feed posts.
The new process will highlight related content from Facebook pages during posts when users take the time to see (or hover over) certain updates in their feed. This allows users to access a new dedicated feed list with images from these pages that may be of interest to them.
New advertising opportunities
In addition to this, Facebook is rolling out new advertising opportunities, especially:
- A new “Conversion Leads” goal for Lead Ads that will allow advertisers to optimize for leads most likely to convert;
- Ability to convert leads message forms into Messenger Template Tracking Templates;
- New “Call Ads” that allow advertisers to display a “Call Now” CTA button in their ads.
New features are added regularly to the Facebook Business Suite as the company progresses towards its goal of making it a single tool. For example, experience the Facebook Community Manager program. With the closure of Facebook Analytics, Facebook is instructing companies to use Businesses Suite instead. To that end, more features are likely to be added to the tool in the coming months.